Engine Company Number 16 Site Walk

The Department of General Services Capital Projects Manger Quinn Osborne provided Director Gillis and the team a site visit of the modernized Engine Company 16. The renovations to this historic facility, which was built in 1932, included but were not limited to repair and restoration of the facility, replacing the existing HVAC, electrical, plumbing and communications systems. Look for pictures from the Ribbon Cutting!

To read more please visit: Ribbon-cutting to mark end of renovation at historic firehouse